Sunday, January 24, 2010

What is my Dependent Variable, Independent Variable, and controlled variable?

I'm doing a science fair project. My purpose is ';What burns faster-hardwood or softwood?'; to do this, i obviously bought hardwoods and softwoods and burned them. So what are my variables?What is my Dependent Variable, Independent Variable, and controlled variable?
independent= type of wood


dependent= time wood takes to burn


controlled= im not quite sure. there aren't any other variables.What is my Dependent Variable, Independent Variable, and controlled variable?
I think your variables are hardwood and softwood. Not sure if they're independent or dependent. ):


And maybe your controlled variable is fire.


Sorry if I'm wrong, I'm just giving my best guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment