Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What is the independent/dependent variable and control in this experiment?

This is about enzymes.


In one test I am seeing how many pennies i can pick up with my bare hand in 10 seconds.


In another test I am seeing how many pennies i can pick up with a glove on in 10 seconds.


In another test I am seeing how many pennies i can pick up with a tennis ball taped to my palm in 10 seconds.





(this is all one experiment)What is the independent/dependent variable and control in this experiment?
look the indep.v is something that will not change ( time 10 secnds)


the dep. v is what change ( ex. test #1 =30 coins #2 = 10 ....)


the control in this experiment ( how many you pic with bare hands)What is the independent/dependent variable and control in this experiment?
The amount of pennies you can pick-up is DEPENDENT on what device you are utilizing to do the picking-up.
  • eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment