Sunday, January 24, 2010

Help!!!!!What is my dependent, indepent and control variables in my science project?

My science project is ';Which type of potato molds the fastest in a ziplock bag. Organic, natural or a processed potato.Help!!!!!What is my dependent, indepent and control variables in my science project?
Control variable- Ziplock bag


Independent variable- type of potato


Dependent variable- MoldHelp!!!!!What is my dependent, indepent and control variables in my science project?
Your independent variables are the types of potato


You dependent variable is the one that you are measuring that is dependent on your independent variables - so, time taken to produce mold.


Your control variable should be a ziplock bag on it's own. (effectively the experiemental conditions without the independent variable present)

No comments:

Post a Comment