Friday, January 22, 2010

What are the Independent,Dependent&Control Variables of my experiment?

The experiment im going to do for my schools science fair project is ';Can things be identfied by Just thier smell?';.





Im going to blind fold people and put an object in front of them and see if he or she could tell me what it is by just the smell of the item.





I need help on figuring out what my Independent, Dependent %26amp; Control Variables are?What are the Independent,Dependent%26amp;Control Variables of my experiment?
the problem you have is that you aren't measuring anything. it's a true/false response to whether or not the subject can identify the objects.





you can collect the number of true/false answers for each object and then do a histogram.





normally for a dependent and independent variable you need something you can measure like weight, speed, temperature, time.

No comments:

Post a Comment