Saturday, January 16, 2010

What is the independent variable, dependent variable, and control of my science experiment?

My 10th grade science project is, Which water tastes the best? I used bottled water, tap water, and well water and asked 50 people to drink them and tell me which they liked the best. What is the independent variable, dependent variable, and the control of my experiment. Please help!What is the independent variable, dependent variable, and control of my science experiment?
Well we just did stuff like this too,


I would think that your independent variable would be the water: since that is what you are changing.


I would think that your dependent variable would be the which one they thought was better. *Just a thought but maybe you could ask then on a scale of 1-10 how much they liked the water. It would be easier to graph and stuff.


I would think that your control would be what the people you asked would rate the air in their mouth. Not really sure though.What is the independent variable, dependent variable, and control of my science experiment?
independent is what u change


dependent is what u measure


control is what u keep the same





hope this helps!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment