Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What do you think could be a control variable of my Sociology research survey?

I'm going to survey students and ask what their views are towards the traditional role of women in the household. The independent variable will be religion, so I want to see if the more religious you are, the more support you will have towards the traditional role. and less religious, more egalitarian view. the dependent variable is their attitudes.





However, I need to identify two control variables. I was thinking maybe gender and race? but if anyone else have any ideas, that would be great. my prof said even if the control variables don't end up being right, it will be okay.





thanks!What do you think could be a control variable of my Sociology research survey?
I think gender and income would make good control variables.

No comments:

Post a Comment