Friday, May 14, 2010

How do I control each different variables in my physics report on a toy car hitting the wall?

this will examine momentum and impulse and uses an electronic data logo that examines the position of the car over time.





what will these variables be btw? and how do i control them?How do I control each different variables in my physics report on a toy car hitting the wall?
First decide what are the variables. I can think of 3 including the deformation of the car. Please don't expect me to do your homework for you only to get you to think about it.





Then decide how to measure them before or during or after the impact.





The magnitude of each variable is something you should be able to control by making adjustments to the active parts of the dynamic system. This might include using variable gears or weights or pieces of rubber.How do I control each different variables in my physics report on a toy car hitting the wall?
The speed and weight of the car might be variables and to control them it would depend how you control the car. And the wall you use would have to be the same wall each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment